-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office... Wow!

Here is the list of updates:

http://development.openoffice.org/releases/2.2.1.html

If you open the program and click on Help and then
About you will get a version number but no build
number - however the dates should end in 2006. The new
version is 2.2.1 but the version under help will
probably read 2.2.0

I did not notice any real functional difference with
this new version. You might want to play with it
before you download the new version.

The bad news is the upgrade is large. Changes are if
you did not get your CD from Open Office you got an
earlier version. The update came out late last year I
seem to recall.

Hope that helps.