-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office... Wow!

I see what you mean now. No... no snail mail spam, and no unsolicited calls.
Or, at the very least, nothing that shows the very few calls I DO get on
occasion would come from them. All my telemarketer calls come from the damn
credit card companies.
Regarding the site with the problematic SSL... that's why I provided more then
one site. So, if you have a problem with one site you can always move on to
another.

My current MAximumPC subscription is paid till December 2008.Come January,
where I only have 12 issues left, I renew my subscription to bring me up to
3-years paid. So, come January, I'll get a 2-year renewal, which should make me
good till the and of 2010.

======================================
= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439