-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Off-topic, but important

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:58:25 -0500

Hi Bob,
    Not all medics will use it, since they may not have the luxury of time
to go through your stuff to try and determine who to contact.  But a
hospital will certainly need that contact info and it just makes sense to
make things easier for them.

    It's great to know that you're prepared just in case, but I really want
to thank you for adding the other ideas you do to help those who are there
to help us in case something should ever happen.  Having your meds,
allergies, etc. listed as well as wearing the bracelet to get their
attention REALLY goes a long way towards making them aware of what they
should NOT do to you in an emergency.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org