-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT See My Sidecar Fly

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:35:04 -0700

Being an X Harley chopper guy, I can tell you they vibrate
sitting or running.  Makes you think huh?
__________
Don't know never got on one when I was older than 8.  I'll take
your word for it -- no wonder my sister-in-laws like riding on
them.

One sister-in-law sells honda motorcyles.  She's 4 ft 11 inches
so doesn't drive one.  But man can she sell motorcycles.

We have a Lava Love Run to the Sun Motorycle Rally here in Soap
Lake every year.  I love it when they come roaring into town!!

Go here to see the poster:

http://www.soaplakecoc.org/lavalove.html

Judith