-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT : Salt in the diet - And MUCH more!

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 21:19:58 -0500

ML,
    That's exactly what she's talking about.  Using one of those hammers to
physically beat out the toughness of the meat/poultry before tossing it in
the pan (or on the barby).  Most have those "stubs" you're describing, but
I've also used one with somewhat longer spikes that actually pierce the
meat.  I found it a great way to prepare items for both rubs and liquid
marinades.

Peace,
GMan
http://tinyurl.com/2s8x23
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"