-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT : Salt in the diet - And MUCH more!

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:11:59 -0500

Well, hello there, stranger.  I was beginning to wonder if you had placed
yourself on vacation mode.          lol

I've used a wide selection of wet & dry rubs, marinades, salsa, tomato
sauce, stewed tomatoes, wine, vinegar based mixes and some, well, let's call
them 'experiments', some of which turned out much better than expected, but
I've never used canned tomatoes.  That one will now go on my list of 'yet to
be tried experiments'.           :O)

Peace,
GMan
http://tinyurl.com/2s8x23
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"