-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT : Salt in the diet

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:18:06 -0800

Since I am overly talented in over-stating the obvious... I will say......

Taste is in the mouth of the beholder... ha ha!

Typically the coarse salts... Sea/Kosher salts seem to bring out the flavor
or foods better.  I think these two are very very similar.  Unless you are a
connoisseur, you would probably not be able to tell much, if any,difference.
And..they usually have the trace minerals which is usually absent in
processed/regular salt.

That is my two cents worth..and am you might be overpaying for even that