-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OE versus the competition

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:11:55 -0500

:)  Glad to help.  Don't let it whip ya.  XP isn't as different on the
surface as it might seem by the funky colors.  Most of the real differences
go on under the hood and you won't often have to go there.

On 6/18/2003 at 8:31 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as milady
was rumoured to have uttered....