-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Nortons vs others -- HELP

  • From: "SandiBeach" <SandiBeach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:51:09 -0500

I, too, had trouble getting answers when I used Panda.  It was the first
virus protection I had and when the subscription expired they did not notify
me--it just stopped working and I had to find out what to do.  Since I was
new to computers I did not know to look for expiring subscriptions, etc.  I
was without protection for quite a while as I tried to figure out how to
upgrade, etc.  Keyboard Cowboy steered me to Norton and I have never
regretted that change.
This occurred about the time of the 9-11 attack and I blamed a lot of the
miscommunications on that but maybe not.
Sandi