-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Nortons vs others -- HELP

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 15:57:14 -0500

Let me be clear please. I do not have, nor use the actual Panda software on
my computer.

I am discussing the ONLINE Antivirus Scan by Panda. I have had very
favorable results from this. Always though, anything I have that checks for
a virus I deactivate prior to using the online scan. I did not mean to
imply I have and use the Panda software here on my PC. Sorry about that
confusion.

Robert