-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Nortons System Works versus Nortons antivirus

  • From: <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:33:32 -0800

What you are paying for the updates is MORE than I paid for the new program.

Watch the sales... after rebates the NSW was FREE and that was with the
Norton Personal Firewall (NPR) and the Anti Spam!
It was on sale for $100.00 for the package.. $20. off instantly and $80 in
rebates for NSW and NPR.  And we had the checks for the rebates within the 6
weeks.  My Norton does not expire until March.. so I will again have an
opportunity to get it on sale.

Lots of times it is around $30 after rebates in a package deal (NSW & NPR).
Since you have the NSW ... you would qualify for the upgrade rebate.  You
would just need a prior version of NPR to qualify for the firewall part.

Rose
Las Vegas