From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gman
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 6:05 PM
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norman Antivirus

The name is slightly familiar to me from years ago (assuming it's the same
thing), but I never even considered taking it out for a test drive back
then.  This is the first I'm hearing of it in years.  Any special reason why

you're looking into it?  Is it a free scanner?

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org