-=PCTechTalk=- Re: New group Moderator...

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:04:07 -0800

Hi BH, and all the others too<G>
thanks for the welcome.
I have not seen your post on the many groups we are in recently.
I'm glad to hear you are a homeowner now.

I spent 30 years in construction and learned to do all the the trades.
I do enjoy learning wether it be computer or trades.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 2/15/2005 at 12:56 PM HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hello all,
     Welcome Mike!  I truly appreciate you accepting to be a moderator,
because I understand the amount of personal time that you might have to
devote to the list.  Bravo!
     My comment about this list is that I use it like a supplement.  When I=

bought my fix'em up house, I knew I would have to make many upgrades,
because of the age of the house.
I know some things about plumbing, electrical, drywall, flooring, etc.
But it sure was comforting when I could ask someone who was
more experienced, about the possible pitfalls regarding a project
I was about to take on.
I look at this list the same way.
I have learned soooooooo much about computers, both from
my own questions, and from other member's questions.
It's like asking my own personal "handyman" computer expert, for help.
Thanks so much for what you offer,

HB