-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need Help with Virus

I use AVAST! and find it to be an excellent program, however AVG is also a good
choice.  There are a few free online scanners too, which I use from time to
time, just to check, though with AVAST these others have never found any
either, however while running AVG Trend Micro found 3 that AVG did not.
Same/same (sorry did some time in Asia) for a friend the other day who runs AVG
I had him do an online Trend Micro and it found 3 in a java file and was able
to delete them.

Here are two EXCELENT on line scanners that also remove the found problems, or
tell you how to correct them.  Trend Micro also looks for Trojans where
Symantec will also do a security check - enjoy:

Symantec
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/home.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym&plfid=23&pkj=UNXMJABOKQYWTFVRHRM

Housecall (Ternd Micro) http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Panda http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance

Yahoo! for Good