-=PCTechTalk=- Re: NAV

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:26:43 -0500

I don't recall where it is, but on the symantec web site, there is a place that
you can run a check on your norton anti-virus. Maybe it's under support. I ran
it on mine once and it told me that I needed to uninstall only my live update,
and to install the new live update component. That was when mine wasn't
updating on its own.
Cris