From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Judith/agoodread.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 11:31 AM
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- My Computer Hanging

When I click on My Computer, it comes up blank and then
hangs, says it's not responding then after a minute or two
shows the information.  If I click on one of the links, it
hangs again and says it's not responding.

How do I fix this?

Judith
Making the Complicated EZ!
EZ step by step Videos show you how to make
videos, ebooks, ebook covers and audio books
http://www.agoodread.com

in the Subject.