-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla and Netscape

  • From: "andy" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:09:03 +0100

To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla and Netscape
From: Jack Fuselier <jackf@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 06:53:35 -0500

 >> For one thing, I have gotten pretty fed up with smartaleck knowitall
newbies knocking Netscape 4.xx.  It still works better and faster and
is more intuitively user friendly than anything else I ever tried.
  Is this a free country for browser choice or not?  Jack F<<

Don't know how 'Newbies' could knock Nutscrape 4.xx browsers as they
wouldn't have ever used them!!

I was a 'Newbie' back when both flavours were just onto v3-Even then, I
preferred how IE worked,, and as soon as V4 came out, the war was over for
me.

Like you said though, Jack, it's a free country..or world.. even ;-) No one
is going to come and rip your PC out of the wall simply because of your
choice of browser, but by the same token, you don't really have a valid
complaint when someone writes a website that excludes your current
technology.

Andy