-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:35:47 -0400

Thanks, Mike - I'm using Thunderbird now, and successfully imported all
my OE settings and mail.  I have a Firefox question, however:  Is it
possible to use Roboform in Firefox?  I found a program that is supposed
to install it for you, but I pointed it to the firefox.exe file, and it
loaded once in a Firefox window, and now it's gone and I can't get it
back.  Anybody know how to get Roboform to work in Firefox?

Thanks!

Connie C.