-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 19:25:30 -0700

Hi Connie,
many people using Mozilla use the free Thunderbird email program you are=
 downloading.

The FAQ is here; http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/faq

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 4/30/2005 at 9:47 PM C.E. Cochran wrote:

Hi group - I don't have a problem - I just wanted to say that I've started
using Mozilla on the advice of Faustus and others, and I have to say I'm
liking it!  I'm downloading Thunderbird right now - is there a better email=

program to use that's more secure and safe than OE?  The only stipulation -=

it has to be free!   Anyway, I just wanted to say Thanks to everybody who
recommended the Mozilla browser, and it's safety compared to IE.  This was
my second battle with Spy/malware in the last 2 years, and I'll be glad not=

to have to do it again!

Connie C.