-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Moving your My Documents folder (reply to Sandy with attn to Gman)

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:48:23 -0600

O.K., truly does sound easy to do.  And I agree that one learns a lot from
reading of other people problems and the resolution.  I have a very long
PTechTalk folder among my OE folders containing some excellent tutorials.
Yes, I have come a long way in the learning process since I purchased my
first PC in Nov. of 1998.  The first day it locked up on me (Windows 98) and
a friend came out to try to help me.  She asked if I had a CD.  I did not
even know what she was talking about.  All I could think of was Certificate
of Deposit!!   But I have found these ornery contraptions to be absolutely
fascinating and I have an insatiable desire to learn--and I have certainly
come to the right place for that!.
Sandi