-=PCTechTalk=- Re: More strange things happening to my computer

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:28:41 -0400

If you get a hit and you're not sure what to do with it, you can click Skip
to move past it.  When the entire scan is done, the only ones left will be
those where you weren't sure what to do with them and we can deal with them
separately.     :)

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"