-=PCTechTalk=- Re: More on Spyware removal

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 02:14:22 -0500

Cristy,
    Some apps like this use several 'modules' for doing what they do.  It's
possible that one of the modules was updating from an earlier version to a
newer 1.2.  Since 1.52 is out and you always have the option of uninstalling
this one and then installing the newest one, go ahead and see what finishing
the update does for you.

http://www.alternet.org/democracy/77498/?page=entire
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"