-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mike -=PCTechTalk= Re: MAILWASHER

  • From: "Al & Faythe" <rem41mag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:26:00 -0600

Okay thanks for the info Mike !

I think I will wait a bit longer than...

my puter gives me more grumbles for my fumbles right now  <G>

faythe

>>>Hi Faythe,
I have had several gmail accounts for the past few months and have found=
 spam to be vary rare.

I have dedicated gmail addresses for different groups.
It is important to remember they are still beta and are not necessarily=
 totally secure.
Nothing on the internet is really 100% unless it is encrypted.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/