-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Metapad install

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:22:59 -0700

Notepad and Metapad can both reside on the same machine.
To replace Notepad with Metapad is your choice. Instructions are included
with the app.

"Batch file" question stumps me?
Where did you see this requirement?

The FAQ at the Metapad site contains more information than I know what to do
with?
I may go read it someday though............ just out of curiosity, or
boredom??
lol