-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:39:45 -0800

Hi Bob,
I'm glad to be able to share it.

Mike
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 12/25/2004 at 3:48 PM Keyboard Cowboy wrote:

Thanks Mike.  That list was interesting - I passed it on to several
other lists.
  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         =D4=BF=D4=AC
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Saturday, 12/25/2004, @ 3:48:24 PM EST
"I can't do it" never yet accomplished anything: "I will try" has
accomplished wonders.

-- George P. Burnham

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D|:0:|=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D