-=PCTechTalk=- Re: : MailWasher program

  • From: "barnestoneworth" <barneystorm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:45:59 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 9:17 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: : MailWasher program

> I am amazed at why anybody (other than the people who have to
> pay by the minute) for Internet access even concerns themselves
> with spam email.
>
> Takes me 2 seconds to use my shift delete key :-)
>
> Beats having it come through **snail** mail and my having to
> "pay" to have the garbage man come and cart it off.
>
> My delete key is free (LOL)

Very true, and if Spam was just people trying to sell me insurance or some
new computer program , I wouldn't bother either...it's just that I don't
really want the porno stuff  hitting my inbox as my daughter and wife also
use the PC, and I prefer to nip any virus infected mail before it hits my
inbox-even though I'm well protected and use 'Good Practise'!!

Andy