-=PCTechTalk=- Re: : MailWasher program

  • From: "Danny Wilsher" <dwilsher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:56:44 -0600

lol!!! I like your attitude Judith. I get over a 100 spams a day and I may
spend 45 seconds deleting before I get down to reading the ones I keep. I
have one finger on the delete button and I use my mouse to click on the ones
I wish to delete. helps me keep my hand to eye coordination sharp... lol....