From: Judith
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 4:17 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: : MailWasher program

I am amazed at why anybody (other than the people who have to
pay by the minute) for Internet access even concerns themselves
with spam email.

Takes me 2 seconds to use my shift delete key :-)

Beats having it come through **snail** mail and my having to
"pay" to have the garbage man come and cart it off.

My delete key is free (LOL)

Judith