-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail from you guys

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:16:32 -0400

Prior to this post, there were only 5 that came through to me with today's
date.  That total does not include my own posts since Gmail doesn't normally
send me those.  If you do get this reply, please reply back to it so we know
that you're still receiving at least something from here.  I'll hold off
commenting about the wireless until I know that you'll actually receive my
reply.

Peace,
Gman