-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail from you guys

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:15:24 -0400

I used the 2nd place and my download speed was over T2 and my upload speed
was a touch past T1.
I see they also have the TuneUpUtilities on that site.  I used to use that
all the time on my Me machine.
When my system crashed and I called out my geekette, she brought that on a
CD and used it on my
pc and it found some nasty spyware crap that had crashed my system and I was
a believer in that
software from then on out.  I'm still trying to figure out what XP already
has built in to see if I need
to reinstall on this pc also.  I'm amazed at the difference in the McAfee
Security Center.  You can
open that baby up and do all kinds of cleanup on your pc.  I never could
download any of that stuff
with my Me machine!

Sandy in Fla