-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:53:04 -0400

Unless you know for certain beyond ANY doubt that the  bounce message will
go to the jerk actually responsible for sending it and not some innocent
victim that had his address spoofed by a spammer or a virus, then bouncing
will do no good whatsoever and only irritate the person that actually
receives it.

Don