-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:05:28 -0800 (PST)

I added this as a singature at the bottom of my e-mail

  Protect your family and friends and don?t assist the spammers!

  PLEASE:
  Use the BCC (not the CC) block when sending emails to multipliable edresses
  Do not give this edress out to anyone or any site such as a e-card site
  Delete all names and e-dress before forwarding mail to anyone.

  Thank you I (and your loved ones) appreciate your compliance

  All except one either started following this advice or asked me about it and
started following it
  you may try adding a blurb such as that.  As a singature it will
automatically add it to each and
  every mail you write.
  Only thing is to remember all that..GAK!!. giggle..