-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail

  • From: "Judith Tramayne" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:21:44 -0800

Unless you delete the Original Message stuff like below the
email will show all the addresses (See below for what I mean)

Never could figure out why people don't send the email to
themselves and then put everybody they are sending to  in the
bcc part when they are sending to a whole bunch of people like I

Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!