-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mac -was * tech-alerts* Ad Campaign Leaves Pie on Microsoft's Fac

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:56:08 -0500

Yeah it's because if I'm going to put out money for a new computer, it
will be a G4 not a PC!  That's the one I'll upgrade, not this one.  We
have another PC sitting here with Win98 on it (used to test software
programs we're working on) and I'll simply switch to it if this one dies
or I can no longer upgrade to something that works.

Tori