-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mac -was * tech-alerts* Ad Campaign Leaves Pie on Microsoft's Fac

I started out on a PC.  I still have it.  I also have an iMac.  I don't
understand
why people think it's complicated.  I switch back and forth all the time.  They
work a bit differently....far less steps to do something on the mac in most
programs but on the whole, I don't find it the least bit difficult.   I
understand
there are a few new things with OS X (I use 9.2) but in all honesty, I had no
problems learning to use the mac.  And graphic work especially is faster and
easier and better on a mac.  I use my PC primarily for word processing, email
and web searches.  I do all my real work on the iMac and clutter the PC with
'stuff'.  I thought I might have a hard time learning a mac after 3 years on a
PC, but it wasn't difficult at all.

Tori

Patti or Ken wrote:

> My sister has a brand new Mac- she has used Mac for 6 years - simply because
> it "took" a programme she used for Japanese.
> I was helping her with her new computer and I was simply lost!  She has used
> the help desk constantly since she got the new one!
> No- I will stick to my Win98 OS-
> Patti

What is Omniana?
Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to find out