-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MS NET Framework update

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 22:31:00 -0500

If you uncheck at least one item before you click OK, it'll asl if you'd
like to hide that item permanently.  If you later choose to instlall it,
you'll have to go to the Windows update site and select the "Show hidden
updates" link in the bottom left corner.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.bornagainamerican.org