-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MS NET Framework update

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 06:34:12 -0500

Well, I just started working on populating a newly installed OS with
absolutely zero .NET components installed.  Before I had a chance to get to
the part where I install 1.1 & 2.0, I was offered this huge 3.5 update.
Apparently, they are not trying to make sure we all have the latest for our
safety.  Instead, they they appear to want to make sure that everyone has
ALL of the technology installed, even if they don't use it.  To be perfectly
frank, that scares me.  I unchecked it and moved on without another thought
other than making sure I let you folks know of this discovery.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.bornagainamerican.org