-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Low level format?? (Sandy)

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:28:49 -0400

Hi Roger, sorry to be so long getting back, but with my own dr appmnts,
blood test, hubbies doctor and his start of round #2 of maintenance chemo
starting up this Friday, just been preoccupied.  Some good news tho!  The
oncologist said after this round we will have another PET scan and if it
comes back clean then he WILL NOT (whoo hoo) have to complete the next 2
rounds of maintenance chemo!  We're sooooooooo glad, but that still doesn't
make it any easier with this one coming up.  I'm hoping he won't have too
hard a time.

At this point all I know is that the external has some kind of corrupt files
on it and I guess they are what is not allowing a scan to complete.  I think
in one of my attempts to format it I did hit the compress so I may have made
things worse........hope not!

Thanks so much for helping with this.  I would just love to have the use of
my 120 gig external.

Sandy in Fla