-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Low Risk Adware

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:21:20 -0700

free version?? WHERE? Adaware or whatever it is and spybot don't seem to
find much of anything except spybot keeps telling me something to with
windows security has been turned off and it's probably because I have
separate firewall and anitiv.. but it keeps showing up...
Had the same thing with Panda.. it finds, supposedly, stuff that none of my
other spyware stuff seems to catch..wondering why I even bother with AD and
spybot.. heck I might as well have a dzen of these darn prgms installed and
spend all my time fishing for junk ware at this riate...since they ALL seem
to find different stuff IF they find anything.. pht!
ml