-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Low Risk Adware

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:38:23 -0400

I've been having an ongoing situation with this also.
microsoft anti-spyware will find it and delete it - but it comes back.
Panda's online scan will give you some file paths so you can try deleting them
yourself - it won't do it for you.
I've been running the free version of spyware doctor now, and may have done the
trick. Neither spybot or adaware find it. I didn't have it in add/remove
either.
cris