-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Lots of Flashes

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:13:38 +0100

On 19 Apr 2005 at 21:08, donbriggs wrote:
> Just to clarify my flashing, It is the icons that flash repeatedly. At
> times a little over 10 seconds. It sure does distract anyone sitting
> at my machine. I am about ready to reformat and reinstall.

Hmm...short of updating your gfx card/monitor drivers, I can't think
of anything else that would apply.

One last quick thing you could try before you reformat is to create a
new user, fill their desktop up with icons, and see if the same thing
happens, then at least you'll know if it's system-wide or user-
specific.

Faustus