-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking for advice

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:26:37 -0400

If you expect to go wireless 802.11n with this system you will get the best
performance if you can get the router and the adapter from the same
manufacturer.  Since the "n" standard has not been finalized yet there are
still minor differfences than might impact on performace.  If you stick with
802.11g that is not important unless you are getting a proprietary
range/speed booster feature such as the LinkSys SpeedBooster.

Don