-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Loading NEW Computer - Acronis.

  • From: "Bob - The Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:53:32 -0700

I used it years ago.  I works OK, but there are so many "little things" that
are either hard to do, or the process takes too much effort to do.  Filters
are an example.  The way Microsoft set up the process, to me, is extremely
clumsy.  If I make a filter to move incoming mail from a defined address to
a certain folder, it should also move outgoing mail to that folder too.  Not
so in Outlook, it dumps it in the sent folder.  I either have to add another
rule in the filter, or I have to set up a separate filter for outgoing.  Now
that may sound simple, but remember I have 300 to 700 emails a day from tons
of different addresses.  My filter files could get very large <chuckle>

The search function just plain sucks!  My wife uses it with no problems but
in my copy, it goes out to look and never comes back!!  <laugh>

Barca rules!!!

Regards,

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,,,
          Õ¿Õ¬
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
               Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                           NRA Life Member
 Photos: http://keyboard-cowboy.smugmug.com/
From the poem "Invictus"
Written by the English poet William Ernest Henley (1849?1903)

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.