-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Living on the pension

You never really know the legality of software on eBay or similar forums. Its
shrink wrapped, yes, but anyone with the machine can re-shrink wrap after using
it. Likewise, someone could be selling their copy with the passive assumption
that the original and license are being transferred, hence it should be off the
first computer. But, is it? Who knows. The buyer is probably covered in a case
like that. The seller may not be so lucky. Or, try it in a country with
stricter laws and you may in a heap of trouble... buyer OR seller (assuming
you're in that country).

Bottom line... you never really know. I know only what I would do. If I REALLY
need to buy software, and that guy is selling the original disc on eBay, he'll
probably get my business... as long as his rating is tolerable.

Sir Troth
ICQ #1717439
AIM/AOL: SirTrothX
Yahoo: SirTroth