-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Living on the pension

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:48:16 -0700

haha!  Too funny.. I am with you.. at age 61 Multiplying is NOT an
option..especially not one I would consider.. and that includes the
Boomerang Generation.
The kids that keep leaving home and coming back.  (My term - Boomerang
Generation - My kids hate that expression... haha!  Luckily, they have not
done it for nearly 10 years - I moved 450 miles away and sold the house so
they had to get their own place!)

I too enjoy your humor..have fun!
Rose
Las Vegas