-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Legal Music downloads?

  • From: "Scott" <millop69@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:01:38 -0700

Tim, don't be confused about this. As far as I know any and all file
sharing...P2P... programs which allow us to download copyrighted material
are illegal in the respect of just that, copyright infringement. I also use
Limewire however, so no preaching from me <BG>. Just to be aware, there was
a patch for it made available last month.
Have a great day, Scott.