-=PCTechTalk=- Re: KBC Holiday!

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:15:09 -0800

Ok KC,
you get an Attaboy<BG>

Congratulations, I know you have put a lot of effort into it, and you
deserve it.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 25/01/2004 at 3:52 PM The Keyboard Cowboy wrote:

OK
OK
OK

It's official...........I passed the National EMT Registry Exam !!!  I
am now a fully qualified Fire Fighter!!  Yahooooooooooooooo  Between
the fire classes and the EMT class, I've done 256 hours of classes, 37
tests, and nine exams in the past 18 months.

Today, I'm not doin' a damned thing but sit around the house and enjoy
the snow.  This is -- MY -- day!  <G>  Besides, I was up most of the
night at a fire.  I'm too tired to do much but watch the snow!

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
         ,,,,,,,,
         =D4=BF=D4=AC
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Sunday, 1/25/2004, @ 3:51:07 PM EST
They call it golf because all the other four-letter words were taken.

~Raymond Floyd