-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Just testing to make sure I`m in

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 11:26:57 +0100

On 1 May 2005 at 0:49, maud jarvis wrote:
> Hi
> I had a bit of bother to begin with getting in, but it now looks as if
> I`ve managed it at last, so this is just testing to make sure.

Hi, Maud,

Yes, you had sent your subscription request to the wrong address, so
I just deleted that message and signed your address up manually.
Have a look at this web page to see how to sub/unsub from the list
via e-mail:

//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk

I would also recommend that you create an account with Freelists so
that you can manipulate your settings via the Freelists website.

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=pctechtalk

Anyway, welcome! Hope you enjoy the list.

Faustus
(One of the moderators)