-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Java Update--now CCleaner--now FF preloader

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:13:27 -0500

Cristy, I had to Google to find this again!  A couple of guys on the list
had mentioned the preloader and I probably got the url originally from
there.
Here it is:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffpreloader/
You might want to read up on it.  It definitely helps speed up the load of
firefox.  I just noticed on the site I sent to you that one reviewer
described it as nothing but adware????  Others wrote favorable reviews.
Currently my machine is a bit wonkers but I have done so many things lately
that I cannot point to any one thing as causing my problems.  Just
downloaded and used CCleaner for the first time after setting a restore
point, uninstalled Weather Pulse and re-installed it. Prior to these things
I downloaded and installed FF reloader.  So I probably should have
remembered how we used to introduce new foods to our babies!!  Just one new
item for about a week at a time.
Sandi