-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Java Update--now CCleaner

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:56:40 -0500

I set a system restore and ran the Cleaner part.  It said it would skip
Mozilla Firefox unless I closed it.  It is not open but perhaps it sees the
Firefox Preloader.  The only options are for the preloader and it has
"unload Firefox preloader"  and also an option to "unload Firefox"  What
action do you advise?  Or am I kind of on my own here since not many have
the pre-loader as well as CCleaner?  I did proceed to Clean without doing
anything to Firefox or the Preloader and it cleaned 120/1 MB.
Sandi